跳到主要內容

原諒

現在我要學會原諒~

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

I am so blessed

I am so thankful for what God has given me in Japan. I am thankful for the amazing Bible Study Fellowship here in Japan. Not only do we have a godly lady as our teaching leader, that speaks with great enthusiam, wisdom and clarity; but also have wonderful Japanese Christian ladies coming to seek the word of God with great desire and expectation EVERY WEEK. What wonderful works God has been doing here. I am super excited for God's cultivation in Japan, it's amazing!! I am thankful for the church I belong to. I am thankful for my bible study leader and lovely group members who greet me with love and care. The first time I went to the church, I was warmly welcomed by the people and never felt left out even for a minute! I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to share my faith with some people I have met. Please pray for my friend, who told me today that she would also like to come to church with me this Sunday. She is a girl in my dorm, from Cambodia and her name is............

Last day in Melbourne

It's always hard to say goodbye, especially when you are the one leaving. I have had a few farewell parties and I just feel so privileged to have many friends who love me. I have so many things to be thankful of, and I regret that I had often taken them for granted . Over the past 7 years, I have had many ups and downs in my life, and one thing that I am most grateful for is friendship. I remember when I first entered high school, my English was not very good and I didn't have many friends. I became very quiet and was afraid to speak to people. It was until Pearl came into my life and invited me to join her friends for lunch that I started to feel loved and a sense of belonging. Thanks to Beatrice, Tang, Jennifer and Erica too for accepting me and welcomed me as a friend. These kind of incidences you will never forget. In one of the loneliest time of your life someone show love towards you and accept you as a friend, it directly touches your heart, and indeed the friendship wit...

Thank you Nana

Thank you that you are reading my blog!! It is such a great encouragement for me that someone is actually reading my blog and told me that she was encouraged by it!! I feel so loved~That's why I have the big heart on the right^^ I am not very confident with writing, but I often feel like sharing my life experiences with people and reflect my life through writing. I guess blogs are probably the fastest and easiest way to share with people all around the world. Today I have changed the template of my blog and have made a header for it!! I am so excited and am quite happy with the colour. I hope you like it, too..... Please keep reading my blog and leaving comments to communicate with me. THANK YOU!