跳到主要內容

I can't hear the voice of God

A few friends have told me that sometimes when they pray, they can't hear the voice of God.

Here are a few reasons why God's voice can't be heard.

1. Your heart is "noisy"!
     When you are in a state of chaos, it is difficult to hear the voice of God. If there are too many things going on in your mind, then God's voice only becomes one of the noises.

2. You may want to spend more time with God. Are you spending time conversing with God? Do you know the more you talk with someone, the more you can recognize one's voice? It is the same likewise with God. The more you spend time with God, the better you are able to recogize His voice and the clearer you will understand how He speaks.

3. You are only looking for what you want to hear. God may have already spoken to you, but it is contrary to your desire, since it isn't something you are seeking, you categorize the voice as the devil's voice. When you hear something that does not match with your desire, you may refuse to recognize it was God's answer for you.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

I am so blessed

I am so thankful for what God has given me in Japan. I am thankful for the amazing Bible Study Fellowship here in Japan. Not only do we have a godly lady as our teaching leader, that speaks with great enthusiam, wisdom and clarity; but also have wonderful Japanese Christian ladies coming to seek the word of God with great desire and expectation EVERY WEEK. What wonderful works God has been doing here. I am super excited for God's cultivation in Japan, it's amazing!! I am thankful for the church I belong to. I am thankful for my bible study leader and lovely group members who greet me with love and care. The first time I went to the church, I was warmly welcomed by the people and never felt left out even for a minute! I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to share my faith with some people I have met. Please pray for my friend, who told me today that she would also like to come to church with me this Sunday. She is a girl in my dorm, from Cambodia and her name is............

Thank you Nana

Thank you that you are reading my blog!! It is such a great encouragement for me that someone is actually reading my blog and told me that she was encouraged by it!! I feel so loved~That's why I have the big heart on the right^^ I am not very confident with writing, but I often feel like sharing my life experiences with people and reflect my life through writing. I guess blogs are probably the fastest and easiest way to share with people all around the world. Today I have changed the template of my blog and have made a header for it!! I am so excited and am quite happy with the colour. I hope you like it, too..... Please keep reading my blog and leaving comments to communicate with me. THANK YOU!

Last day in Melbourne

It's always hard to say goodbye, especially when you are the one leaving. I have had a few farewell parties and I just feel so privileged to have many friends who love me. I have so many things to be thankful of, and I regret that I had often taken them for granted . Over the past 7 years, I have had many ups and downs in my life, and one thing that I am most grateful for is friendship. I remember when I first entered high school, my English was not very good and I didn't have many friends. I became very quiet and was afraid to speak to people. It was until Pearl came into my life and invited me to join her friends for lunch that I started to feel loved and a sense of belonging. Thanks to Beatrice, Tang, Jennifer and Erica too for accepting me and welcomed me as a friend. These kind of incidences you will never forget. In one of the loneliest time of your life someone show love towards you and accept you as a friend, it directly touches your heart, and indeed the friendship wit...