跳到主要內容

MEM mission team

It's great to be able to have a mission team coming to our church and work with us to preach the gospel. In fact, I have learnt a lot from them. I see their passion in Christ, their prayfulness, their humbleness, and their servant heart. They have a really full schedule, but I never see them complaining, never see them feeling tired. Whenever I see them I see energy, enthusiasm and smiles.

This makes me see what a real Christian is like and should be like. I see the power of prayer, the power of God working in their lives and the lives of the people who come to hear the gospel. I realised that relying on God is the only key to great glory for our Lord Jesus Christ. It's not about our own effort, but God's. Praying can move a mountain, but our own effort and strength can do nothing, especially move people's hearts. Preaching the gospel is not easy, it requires a lot of time and effort. However, without praying and submitting the work of mission to God, everything becomes obsolete.

We need to pray, to connect with God, to ask the Holy Spirit to work in our hearts, minds, souls as well as in the unbelievers' hearts.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

I am so blessed

I am so thankful for what God has given me in Japan. I am thankful for the amazing Bible Study Fellowship here in Japan. Not only do we have a godly lady as our teaching leader, that speaks with great enthusiam, wisdom and clarity; but also have wonderful Japanese Christian ladies coming to seek the word of God with great desire and expectation EVERY WEEK. What wonderful works God has been doing here. I am super excited for God's cultivation in Japan, it's amazing!! I am thankful for the church I belong to. I am thankful for my bible study leader and lovely group members who greet me with love and care. The first time I went to the church, I was warmly welcomed by the people and never felt left out even for a minute! I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to share my faith with some people I have met. Please pray for my friend, who told me today that she would also like to come to church with me this Sunday. She is a girl in my dorm, from Cambodia and her name is............

Thank you Nana

Thank you that you are reading my blog!! It is such a great encouragement for me that someone is actually reading my blog and told me that she was encouraged by it!! I feel so loved~That's why I have the big heart on the right^^ I am not very confident with writing, but I often feel like sharing my life experiences with people and reflect my life through writing. I guess blogs are probably the fastest and easiest way to share with people all around the world. Today I have changed the template of my blog and have made a header for it!! I am so excited and am quite happy with the colour. I hope you like it, too..... Please keep reading my blog and leaving comments to communicate with me. THANK YOU!

Last day in Melbourne

It's always hard to say goodbye, especially when you are the one leaving. I have had a few farewell parties and I just feel so privileged to have many friends who love me. I have so many things to be thankful of, and I regret that I had often taken them for granted . Over the past 7 years, I have had many ups and downs in my life, and one thing that I am most grateful for is friendship. I remember when I first entered high school, my English was not very good and I didn't have many friends. I became very quiet and was afraid to speak to people. It was until Pearl came into my life and invited me to join her friends for lunch that I started to feel loved and a sense of belonging. Thanks to Beatrice, Tang, Jennifer and Erica too for accepting me and welcomed me as a friend. These kind of incidences you will never forget. In one of the loneliest time of your life someone show love towards you and accept you as a friend, it directly touches your heart, and indeed the friendship wit...