跳到主要內容

Last day in Melbourne


It's always hard to say goodbye, especially when you are the one leaving.
I have had a few farewell parties and I just feel so privileged to have many friends who love me.


I have so many things to be thankful of, and I regret that I had often taken them for granted .

Over the past 7 years, I have had many ups and downs in my life, and one thing that I am most grateful for is friendship. I remember when I first entered high school, my English was not very good and I didn't have many friends. I became very quiet and was afraid to speak to people. It was until Pearl came into my life and invited me to join her friends for lunch that I started to feel loved and a sense of belonging. Thanks to Beatrice, Tang, Jennifer and Erica too for accepting me and welcomed me as a friend.

These kind of incidences you will never forget. In one of the loneliest time of your life someone show love towards you and accept you as a friend, it directly touches your heart, and indeed the friendship with Pearl, Beatrice, Erica, Jennifer, Tang and Iris meant a lot to me.

I have so many people I need to thank and I guess I will have to sit down one day and write letters to each person individually. However, I would like to express my appreciation in general.


I thank God for choosing me and opened my eyes at this early age. Thank Him for sending me to PLC, for giving me Christain friends, for using them to show good examples of Christ by loving me. Thank God for everyone in my life, for giving me support, for accepting me for who I am and teach me many things about life.

Thank you my dearest PLC friends! I love you! You are the best bunch of friends, and I always have a great time hanging out with you. It's just so comfortable to be around you that I don't need to pretend to be someone else. One of the greatest thing is to be able to talk about anything with one another and laugh about random things.

Thank you Eva, Ruby, Shermayne, Shelina, Shelly, Lucy, Charis, Teresa, Cecilia, Stella, Grace, Yinling, Jenny, Lisa, Beatrice, Jennifer, Tang, Erica, Pearl, Iris, Queenie, Cissy, Danina, Breeanna, Sarah B, Luara, Carrie, Cat, Ming Kyong, Carol, Lucia, Daisy, Bree, Mish, Cici and Helen...etc for being my friends and giving me care and support throughout the whole time.

Thank you for those who constantly pray for me. Thank you for listening to me, caring for me, giving me hugs, giving me words of encouragement, and comforting me.

I have learnt a lot from everyone I have met and every person is unique and important to me. Thank you for coming into my life and be my dearest friends. I love you all!!

As I am about to embark on a new journey, I pray that our friendship will continue to deepen and that we will continue to support and love each other.

God has created me to be a strong woman and does not make me cry easily. To be homest, it's sad to leave; but the good thing is that I know that God will be with me and all of you wherever we go.

I do not ask for anything, but my greatest hope is that you come to know Christ- the truth, the way and the life and that your relationship with Him grows daily, and your eyes may be opened to see the greatest treasure in the world.

I love you Melbourne and see you soon

留言

Michi寫道…
Weeell, I'm sure I can speak for the rest of us that we love you too! You are always so positive and bright just like an awesome supernova in space. Have a fantastic time in Japan! Looking forward to seeing your posts of Japan full of photos and interesting content.

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Jude is finally in Japan

Hello my dear friends, Omata sei shimashita! Thank you for waiting. I have finally updated~~ This is a phrase Japanese use very often, especially in the hospitality industry. One thing I find funny about this phrase is that, whether or not the shop assitants have kept you waiting, they say it anyway. Well, I just want to say that it feels great to see smiles on the shop assitants' faces and seeing them willing to help at any time. It's something that people in my country really need to learn. Maybe not to the Japanese standard, but at least not to shout at customers. Thank you also for visiting this blog. From now on, I will be posting my photos and stories to share with you while I am in Japan. The start already has been adventurous, I am sure from now on, the stories may be more and more exciting. So please come often to keep track of my fun journey. Please do leave a comment when you can, or a :) smile, anything you leave keeps me writing. First of all, congratulations to m

We are made to see God

Japan is so much fun. I live everyday with excitement and joy. Though there are some interesting culture differences I discovered in the past few weeks ;sometimes shocked, sometimes surprised, and sometimes amazed! 1. Women do not eat at small ramen shops(counter type/stand type) and Japanese beef-don shops alone. One day I went into the shop alone and was eyed by the chefs from the beginning to end. At the end, I realised there was not a female in the shop, but only males. After asking around some Japanese people, they told me that it is the way it is, no one knows why, but they just live according to it. There is no set rules restricting women from eating at those shops, but women just don't go in alone. 2. It is a manner to on the water flowing sound in the toilet. Without doing so, Japanese people feel embarassed. Put your hand over the black sensor and the water flowing sound starts. 3. Most people reading on the train have a non transparent book cover covering the title pa

I am so blessed

I am so thankful for what God has given me in Japan. I am thankful for the amazing Bible Study Fellowship here in Japan. Not only do we have a godly lady as our teaching leader, that speaks with great enthusiam, wisdom and clarity; but also have wonderful Japanese Christian ladies coming to seek the word of God with great desire and expectation EVERY WEEK. What wonderful works God has been doing here. I am super excited for God's cultivation in Japan, it's amazing!! I am thankful for the church I belong to. I am thankful for my bible study leader and lovely group members who greet me with love and care. The first time I went to the church, I was warmly welcomed by the people and never felt left out even for a minute! I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to share my faith with some people I have met. Please pray for my friend, who told me today that she would also like to come to church with me this Sunday. She is a girl in my dorm, from Cambodia and her name is.........