跳到主要內容

God has not forgotten you

神未曾忘記過你 

In the midst of hardship, it's so easy to be caught up in our circumstances. We may often wonder where God is and why doesn't He take away our pain?

Genesis 39:2-3

The Lord was with Joseph so that he prospered, and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master. When his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord gave him success in everything he did.

Though Joseph was wronged, faced unjust imprisonment, the Lord was always with Him. God's favour was on him even in the darkest times. 

God was with Joseph all along, God will also be with you through the ups and downs of life. Do not be afraid, do not be dismayed, He will deliver you when the timing is right. Hang in there, pray always, submit your requests to Him and He will definitely come to your rescue. Will you choose to trust?

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Jude is finally in Japan

Hello my dear friends, Omata sei shimashita! Thank you for waiting. I have finally updated~~ This is a phrase Japanese use very often, especially in the hospitality industry. One thing I find funny about this phrase is that, whether or not the shop assitants have kept you waiting, they say it anyway. Well, I just want to say that it feels great to see smiles on the shop assitants' faces and seeing them willing to help at any time. It's something that people in my country really need to learn. Maybe not to the Japanese standard, but at least not to shout at customers. Thank you also for visiting this blog. From now on, I will be posting my photos and stories to share with you while I am in Japan. The start already has been adventurous, I am sure from now on, the stories may be more and more exciting. So please come often to keep track of my fun journey. Please do leave a comment when you can, or a :) smile, anything you leave keeps me writing. First of all, congratulations to m

Face my failure and not run away

I am very good at escaping from reality. When I receive a bad result for assignment or test, I put it away and deliberately ignore it and never really try to sit down and look over what I have done wrong. I am afraid of making mistakes and afraid of accepting negative feedbacks. However, I don't think this will help me to improve, and I will never correct the mistakes I did. My task this week is to be courageous in looking into my mistakes and be corrected and humbly learn my lesson.

Where is God is suffering?

Yesterday while I was having dinner with my cousin, my stomach started to ache, in fact, it was due to period pain. Initially it wasn't that painful, however, later as we started to have our meals, my belly started to feel an acute pain, the pain was beyond words. I tried to endure the pain and act as if nothing happened, but just as I was trying to cover the pain, my heart started pounding, sweat started to drop, I couldn't stop moving back and forth trying to ease the pain. Just a few minutes after, I couldn't bear it anymore that I had to go to the bathroom and threw up. It was very painful, so painful I just didn't know what to do. I didn't know how I managed to walk home from Box Hill central to home, I just knew it was a very long journey and I knew Jesus was carrying me, He gave me strength to walk. The pain increased as I threw myself in bed, my breathing was fast, and at that very moment, I was just totally feeling helpless. However, my mind was quite clear