跳到主要內容

A desire to be loved by God

Have you ever wondered what true love is? Do you have a desire to be truly loved?

你是否曾經想知道什麼是真愛? 你是否渴望真正的被愛呢?

I have just recently started posting more entries on this blog in preparation for my exciting Japan exchange trip. However, I found it hard to decide on the content of this blog. I have asked myself if I should post anything about my faith that may seem dull to many of my friends or should I just post fun things to make it more desirable for my readers?

我近期才比較頻繁地發文 ,為的是分享日後令人興奮的日本交換學生生活而準備。但是在決定這個部落格的風格及內容時,我遇到了難題。我問自己是否應該分享對很多朋友們來說是很無趣的信仰,亦或是分享那些有趣的東西使更多人來閱讀呢?

At the end, I still cannot settle with the fact that many people in this world are still lost and are living in darkness. I figured I should still share the love of God through this blog, though it may be undesirable, the love of God needs to be spread.

到頭來,這世界裡仍然有很多人的生命是迷失的或生處在黑暗當中這事,令我的心無法停歇。我決定我必須透過這個部落格來分享上帝的愛,即使可能沒有很多人會喜歡讀,但傳遞上帝的愛是更需要的。

Deep down in the innermost heart of every human being, we desire to be loved by God. Why is it, you may ask. The answer is this- All human beings are created by a loving God, a God that is love. Not a God that merely has love, but IS love. That is why we ALL long to be loved by God, a God that understands us more than we understand ourselves.

在我們每個人類心靈的最深處,都渴慕被上帝愛。你可能會問為什麼。 答案是-因為全人類都是被一個慈愛的上帝所造的,一個是愛的神。 不僅僅是有愛的神,而神是愛。所以我們每一個人都渴望被神愛,一位比我們自己理解我們的神。

Sadly many in the world today still have not found Him and this is why it triggered me to write this. Until we know Jesus are we to experience true love. This is not an arrogant statement, but the truth- the way to find TRUE LOVE. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Without Him, we are lost.
很令人傷心的是,現今的世界裡頭還有很多人還未認識祂,所以這是觸發我寫這篇文章的原因。直到我們認識耶穌以後我們才是真正的經歷真愛。這並不是一個驕傲自大的陳述,這反而是真理,尋找真愛的唯一道路。耶穌是道、是真理和生命。沒有祂,我們是迷失的。

When I was touched by the love of God, I felt a great sense of peace and comfort. I knew it was the truth I was looking for. The true love that comforted my wounds, healed my soul and gave me great hope. His faithfulness endures forever, His great love never disappoints.
當我被神的愛觸摸時,我深深的感覺到平安和安慰。我知道這是我一直以來尋找的真理。那安慰我傷口、醫治我靈和給我及大希望的真愛。祂的信實持續到永遠,祂的愛永不令人失望。

Do you have a desire to be loved by the same true love?
你是否有一股渴望想要被同樣的真愛給愛呢?

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Jude is finally in Japan

Hello my dear friends, Omata sei shimashita! Thank you for waiting. I have finally updated~~ This is a phrase Japanese use very often, especially in the hospitality industry. One thing I find funny about this phrase is that, whether or not the shop assitants have kept you waiting, they say it anyway. Well, I just want to say that it feels great to see smiles on the shop assitants' faces and seeing them willing to help at any time. It's something that people in my country really need to learn. Maybe not to the Japanese standard, but at least not to shout at customers. Thank you also for visiting this blog. From now on, I will be posting my photos and stories to share with you while I am in Japan. The start already has been adventurous, I am sure from now on, the stories may be more and more exciting. So please come often to keep track of my fun journey. Please do leave a comment when you can, or a :) smile, anything you leave keeps me writing. First of all, congratulations to m

We are made to see God

Japan is so much fun. I live everyday with excitement and joy. Though there are some interesting culture differences I discovered in the past few weeks ;sometimes shocked, sometimes surprised, and sometimes amazed! 1. Women do not eat at small ramen shops(counter type/stand type) and Japanese beef-don shops alone. One day I went into the shop alone and was eyed by the chefs from the beginning to end. At the end, I realised there was not a female in the shop, but only males. After asking around some Japanese people, they told me that it is the way it is, no one knows why, but they just live according to it. There is no set rules restricting women from eating at those shops, but women just don't go in alone. 2. It is a manner to on the water flowing sound in the toilet. Without doing so, Japanese people feel embarassed. Put your hand over the black sensor and the water flowing sound starts. 3. Most people reading on the train have a non transparent book cover covering the title pa

I am so blessed

I am so thankful for what God has given me in Japan. I am thankful for the amazing Bible Study Fellowship here in Japan. Not only do we have a godly lady as our teaching leader, that speaks with great enthusiam, wisdom and clarity; but also have wonderful Japanese Christian ladies coming to seek the word of God with great desire and expectation EVERY WEEK. What wonderful works God has been doing here. I am super excited for God's cultivation in Japan, it's amazing!! I am thankful for the church I belong to. I am thankful for my bible study leader and lovely group members who greet me with love and care. The first time I went to the church, I was warmly welcomed by the people and never felt left out even for a minute! I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to share my faith with some people I have met. Please pray for my friend, who told me today that she would also like to come to church with me this Sunday. She is a girl in my dorm, from Cambodia and her name is.........